Extending Iran visa

If you want to stay in Iran longer than your current visa allows, you need to extend your visa by referring to one of the Police Department of Aliens Affairs or the Passport & Immigration Police in any of the major cities, preferably one of the tourist cities.

Required documents are:

The address of Police Department of Aliens Affairs in Iran tourist cities:


Address: Modares Boulevard, Valiye-asr Square

Find on map: https://goo.gl/maps/f6tAfYzbjg22

GPS: 29°36’19.9″N 52°33’42.1″E


Address: North side of Rudaki Street, 460m west from the junction with Vahid Street.

Find on map: https://goo.gl/maps/JupqyPTrqKk

GPS: 32°37’48.0″N 51°37’57.7″E


If you have tourist visa and want to extend

Address: Motahari Ave, Kooh e Noor St.

Find on map: https://goo.gl/maps/JrRCjocf4At

GPS: 35°43’27.9″N 51°25’22.2″E



If you have VOA visa and want to extend

Address: Meydan-e Jahad metro station.

Find on map: https://goo.gl/maps/XwNLnU7PsKz OR https://goo.gl/maps/LZ5pRmZvgo52

GPS: 35°43’08.8″N 51°24’30.7″E


Address: North of Aboozar Square, on the west side of Kashani Road.

Find on map: https://goo.gl/maps/379eD9qtuCK2

GPS: 31°50’41.5″N 54°23’08.9″E


Address: Moallem Street, close to Ganjali Bazaar

Find on map: https://goo.gl/maps/SBuGTjApoFT2

GPS: 30°17’23.0″N 57°04’23.3″E

Scroll to Top