Just two hours to the north of Tehran and in Gajerehregion, you can find the most important ski resort in Iran and Middle East and one of the famous ski complexes of the world that was established in 1969; due to its facilities, has been nominated as international ski resort and every year many official and international competitions are held there.
- Due to its high altitude and climate condition, it has a longer ski season in comparison to other ski resorts.
- Its highest ski lift reached to 11800 ft. This feature has included Dizin in the list of 40 highest ski resorts in the world.
- Its dry climate has made the best quality snow powder for skiing.
In 123 km of north of Tehran and 71 km of shemshak
23 ski pistes including 4 telecabin,
19 chalets(cottages )
There is no need to bring your equipments and carry them all your way to Iran because everything is available in Dizin and you can rent your needed ski equipments in either of these places:
- The shop at the Hotel
- Some rental places around hotel parking lot
- Some places at the parking lot on the top and bottom
Although the latter one is cheaper than others.
You can also:
Hire ski instructors and professional guides to explore Dizin more and have more enjoyable ski experience
Best time to travel:
Mid –November till May
Suitable for :
Beginners to Expert
How to get there:
There are two roads to reach Dizin:
- Tehran -Karaj –Chalus road ,after Gachsar and "velayatroud" village
- Lavizan –Fasham- Meygoon -Shemshak –Dizin
The second road is shorter but most of the time is loosed due to heavy snow.
Suggested tour package:
Day 1: Arrival in Tehran
Arrival in Tehran, meet and greet at the airport and transfer directly to Dizin ski resort. Overnight there.
Day2/3 : Dizin
Skiing in Dizin .overnight there.
Day4: Dizin /Tehran
Drive back to Tehran. The capital and business city of Iran. Where you can find the most important governmental buildings of the modern period; but besides them, it is home to many historical monuments, great museums and parks. Tehran has many stories for its visitors. So, let's take a time to listen to his stories by visiting:
- Iran national museum
- Golestan Palace.It is the oldest historic monuments in Tehran that belongs to the Safaviddynasty and has visited many good and bad happening during its life. Golestan Place is inscribe in UNESCO on 2013.
- Tabiat Bridge
Then transfer to international airport for departure flight.
The package includes:
Accommodation with breakfast
Transfer from /to Airport
City tour of Tehran with English speaking guide
The above itinerary is fully customized based on your interests.