Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan, Shiraz
Day 1: Arrival to Iran, Tehran
Arrival in Tehran. Meet and greet with your guide, then transfer to hotel. Since many international flights arrive in Tehran early in the morning. So, rest in hotel for some hours.
- We start the city tour by visiting:
- National Jewelry Treasury
- Golestan Palace
- Tabiat Bridge
- Overnight Tehran.
Day 2: Kashan
We will start early and drive to Kashan which is located on the edge of the central deserts of Iran and is one of the world's oldest human settlements. Kashan city tour will be started by visiting:
- Fin Garden and bath
- As its name shows it’s a Garden with a bath inside it that dates back to Safavid era and its reputation is due to the happening of a historical event .
- Kashan Bazaar
- Tabatabaei & Abbasi House
- Overnight Kashan.
Day 3: Isfahan
Drive in the morning to Isfahan. The Persians call it "Nesf-e-Jahan " that means half of the world ,because it has a large number of beautiful attraction and highlights so that could satisfy any taste in different aspects.
City tour of Isfahan will be started by visiting:
- Naghsh-e-Jahan square.
It is in the center of Isfahan and is surrounded by monumental buildings such as:
- Imam and Sheykh Lotfollah mosques
- Qaysariyyeh Portico that is very beautiful
- Isfahan Baazar
- Ali Qapu
- Vank cathedral
- ChaharBagh Theological school
- Hasht Behesht Palace
- Chehel sotoun
- Flower Garden
- Overnight Isfahan.
Day 4: Isfahan
As our final day in Isfahan we will be visiting:
- Jame Mosque
- Imam Square
- Overnight Isfahan
Day 5: Persipolis
Full day excursion to:
- Persepolis, the ancient city of Persia and the capital of Achaemenid Empire. It was founded by Darius I in 518 B.C as a center for receptions and festivals.
- Pasargadae, That once was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire under Cyrus the Great.
- Overnight Shiraz.
Day 6: Shiraz
Shiraz is the sixth largest city of Iran that was the former capital of Iran, during the Zand dynasty. It is also called the city of rose, nightingales and poets. The tour will be started by visiting:
- Karim Khan Citadel
- Eram garden
- Pink mosque
- Overnight Shiraz.
Day 7: Shiraz
Shiraz has so many attractions to offer, but visiting all of them requires at least 3 to 4 days, so today, we will only select some highlights such as:
- Saadi tomb
- Narenjestan Qavam
- Quran Gate
- Overnight Shiraz
Day 8: Shiraz
This being your last day in Iran we will relax and assist you in getting to Shiraz airport to catch your return flights.
Group of 6 or more......................................$2990
*The rates are per person in US dollars
Included in the price:
- Entrance fee to stated attractions
- Visa process for invitation letter
Excluded from the price (you pay this):
- Visa stamp fee
- International flights
- Any of personal expenses
- All meals after breakfast
- These rates for two and five passengers are based on double occupancy. For single accommodations, please contact us.
- In case any of the above mentioned hotels have no availability, the equivalent will be substituted
- These rates are valid till March 20th, 2017